- ISBN: 0142302309
- ISBN: 9780439559850 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 146 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2003, c1990.
|Summary, etc.:|| Pete describes the family vacation in Maine with the Tubmans, highlighted by the antics of his younger brother Fudge.
|Awards Note:|| "An IRA-CBC Children's Choice Book"--Back cover.
- 2 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
- 0 copies at Memorial Hall Library - Children's.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers > Fiction
Family life > Fiction.