- ISBN: 9780385737432 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0385737432 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780385906654 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 038590665X (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375850875 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 180 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Wendy Lamb Books, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seventh-grader Georges adjusts to moving from a house to an apartment, his father's efforts to start a new business, his mother's extra shifts as a nurse, being picked on at school, and Safer, a boy who wants his help spying on another resident of their building.
- 36 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Andover.
4 current holds with 63 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J Stead (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||08/03/2015|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J Stead (Text)||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J Stead / MCBA (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||07/22/2015|