Every day's a dog's day : a year in poems / Marilyn Singer ; pictures by Miki Sakamoto.
- ISBN: 9780803737150 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0803737157 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| A lighthearted treasury of canine-themed poems presents a year's worth of seasons and holidays as experienced by dogs and celebrates such special occasions as Hole Digging Day and the dreaded Visit to the Vet Day.
- 1 copy at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J 811 Sin (Text)||Children's Non-Fiction||Checked out||10/05/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Holidays > Juvenile poetry.
Days > Juvenile poetry.
Year > Juvenile poetry.
Children's poetry, American.
Dogs > Poetry.
Holidays > Poetry.
Days > Poetry.
Year > Poetry.