- ISBN: 9781442421820 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1442421827 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781442421837 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442421835 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 290 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Twelve-year-old Ben Ripley leaves his public middle school to attend the CIA's highly secretive Espionage Academy, which everyone is told is an elite science school.
- 8 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
1 current hold with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library||Teen Fiction (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||09/08/2015|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J Gibbs (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||09/15/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Schools > Fiction.