- ISBN: 9780061996306 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061996300 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061996313 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 281 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Walden Pond Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Six-graders Mac and Vince, who operate an advice and assistance service for fellow students, face new dangers when a strict administrator is hired to clean up the school and a strange and dangerous girl asks for their help to have a teacher fired.
Search for related items by subject
Business enterprises >
Schools > Fiction.
Business enterprises > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Bullies > Juvenile fiction.