- ISBN: 9780061988929 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061988928 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: vii,294 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperCollins ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2011.
|General Note:|| First released as a podcast audiobook in 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Young Max, a troubled boy with a mysterious past, joins two other youths unaffected when the rest of the world was frozen in time on a journey across America--and time itself--seeking the source of the "Time-stop."
Search for related items by subject
Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction
Time > Fiction
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Identity > Fiction.