- ISBN: 9781599906355 (hardback)
- ISBN: 159990635X (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781599906362 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 1599906368 (reinforced)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fergus is afraid to go in the water, but he and his baby brother Dink find a surfboard while collecting treasures along the seashore.
- 11 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||JE SAT / Summer (Text)||Children's Picture Book||Checked out||07/19/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Surfing > Fiction