Horton Halfpott, or, The fiendish mystery of Smugwick Manor, or, The loosening of M'Lady Luggertuck's corset / Tom Angleberger.
- ISBN: 9780810997158 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0810997150 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781419701696 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 206 p. 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Amulet Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Horton, an upstanding kitchen boy in a castle in nineteenth-century England, becomes embroiled in a mystery surrounding a series of thefts, which is also connected to the pursuit of a very eligible and wealthy young lady's affections.
- 11 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J Angleberger (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||07/08/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Household employees >
Social classes > Fiction
Conduct of life > Fiction
Eccentrics and eccentricities > Fiction
Mystery and detective stories
Great Britain > History > Victoria, 1837-1901 > Fiction