Everyone feels happy sometimes / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Damian Ward.
- ISBN: 9781404857544 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1404857540 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781404861138 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1404861130 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Picture Window Books, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 24) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Feeling happy is fun! What does being happy feel like? What does it look like? How can you show others your happiness? Everyone feels happy sometimes.
|Target Audience Note:|| Lexile: 260.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||J 152.42 Mei (Text)||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Happiness in children > Juvenile literature.
Emotions > Juvenile literature
Happiness in children