The marshmallow incident / written by Judi Barrett ; drawn by Ron Barrett.
- ISBN: 9780545046534 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 054504653X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780545046541 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545046548 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 x 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| The left-handed residents of t.he town of Left and the right-handed residents of the town of Right become friends after a marshmallow-throwing incident instigated by the knights of the Ambidextrous Order who guard the dotted yellow line that separates the two towns.
- 15 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Andover.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Hall Library - Children's||JE BAR (Text)||Children's Picture Book||Checked out||07/20/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Left- and right-handedness >
Marshmallow > Fiction.